COVID-19 has exposed a crucial need for employee mental health support—and traditional benefits aren’t cutting it. Employers must re-examine their offerings and rethink the care delivery experience.
Employee mental health has taken center stage. With the added stresses of social isolation, financial uncertainty and increased health risks, employees need effective, immediate and ongoing mental health support more than ever before.
- Mental health by the numbers: the rising stats
- Recognizing the need for mental health support
- Where traditional benefits fall short
- The rise of behavioral solutions
- Four ways to increase mental healthcare effectiveness
- Delivery is key: the crucial role of technology